Types of cookies
First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site.
Third-party cookies are set by other organizations that we use for different services. For example, we use external analytics services and these suppliers set cookies on our behalf in order to report what’s popular and what’s not. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from YouTube, for example, and these sites may set their own cookies.
Why should I allow cookies?
- The information contained in cookies is used to improve services for you, for example:
- enabling a service to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information several times for a task or during a session, e.g. filling out a web form or a web survey
- supporting the My Collection functionality
- allowing the video player to function properly
- measuring how many people are using services, enabling those services to be made easier to use and ensuring there's enough capacity to keep them fast; analyzing anonymized data to help us understand how people interact with the different aspects of our online services so we can make them better
What if I do not accept?
If you decide not to accept cookies, certain features of this website may not be displayed or not work properly. This will restrict what you can do on our site and may have an impact on design and user experience.
Examples of features that may be affected:
- Playing videos
- The possibility to mark content with "like" and share it on social networks
- The display of embedded content
- Receiving a personalized experience of the website
Cookies set on this website