and receive helpful cleaning tips and tricks, plus access to exclusive content and promotions
How to remove blood stains from your mattress
Blood stains are a problem you don’t want to sleep on. Therefore, in this video we show you how to remove blood stains from your mattress. Want to see more? Click here to sign-up and join our growing community!
Follow these steps to remove blood stains from your mattress:
- Get your carpet cleaner and follow instructions on the product label
- If directed, shake the can or bottle before use
- Fully cover the blood with the foam
- Rub the foam in with a damp, soft brush
- Let it dry completely
- Use the vacuum cleaner to clear away the dried stain remover
Time to enjoy your clean mattress again!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.