- Grab a cloth or towel and dab the stain as dry as possible.
- Don’t rub!
- Get your carpet cleaner and follow instructions according to the product label
- Shake well before use and cover the stain completely
- Rub the foam in with a damp, soft brush
- Let it dry completely
- Remove all the dried foam with your vacuum cleaner
Good as new! Now pour yourself a new cup of coffee and enjoy your clean carpet.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.