and receive helpful cleaning tips and tricks, plus access to exclusive content and promotions
How to remove tomato stains from your carpet
Oops! Let’s give this stain the red carpet treatment. This is how to remove tomato sauce stains from your carpet. Want to see more? Join our community here.
Follow these steps to remove tomato stains from your carpet:
- Grab a paper towel to remove all excess flesh and seeds from the tomato.
- Get your carpet cleaner and follow usage directions according to the product label
- Fully cover the stain with the foam and rub it in with a damp, soft brush.
- Let the foam dry completely. Patience is key.
- Remove the dry foam with your vacuum cleaner.
Your carpet is royal ready again!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help! Explore now.