and receive helpful cleaning tips and tricks, plus access to exclusive content and promotions
How to remove grass stains from your clothing
The grass is always greener on your garments. So, let’s get mean when it comes to this type of green. In this video we will show you how to remove grass stains from your clothes. If you want to stay up to date with Ask Team Clean, click here to join our growing community!
Follow these steps to remove grass stains from your clothing:
- Grab your liquid detergent
- Pour a small amount in a cup
- Press the shirt with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Rub the detergent gently onto the stain
- If the stain has dried, pour some lukewarm water on it
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with high-quality detergent
You’ve got the green light to wear your stain-free clothes again.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.