How to remove chocolate stains from your sofa
Got into a little chocolate snaccident? Don’t sit on it, clean it. In this video we will show you how to remove chocolate stains from your couch. If you want to stay up to date with Ask Team Clean, you can sign-up here.
Follow these steps to remove chocolate stains from your couch:
- Grab a spoon and scratch off the excess chocolate with the convex side
- You'll need carpet and upholstery foam and shake it before use
- Fully cover the stain with the foam
- Rub the foam in with a damp, soft brush (the foam needs to be completely dry)
- Vacuum up the dried stain remover
Your sofa is chocolate-free again! Reward yourself with a delicious piece of chocolate.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.