How to remove coffee stains from your carpet
Spilled coffee on your carpet? Well, at least you’re awake now. In this video we show you how to remove coffee stains from your carpet. Want to see more? Click here to join our growing community.
Follow these steps to remove coffee stains from your carpet:
- Grab a cloth or towel and dab the stain as dry as possible.
- Don’t rub!
- Get your carpet cleaner and follow instructions according to the product label
- Shake well before use and cover the stain completely
- Rub the foam in with a damp, soft brush
- Let it dry completely
- Remove all the dried foam with your vacuum cleaner
Good as new! Now pour yourself a new cup of coffee and enjoy your clean carpet.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.