How to remove coffee stains from your sofa
Coffee and a sofa, the perfect combination. Unless the coffee is on your couch, obviously. We show you how to remove coffee stains out of your couch. Want to see more? Click here to sign up and join our growing community.
Follow these steps to remove coffee stains from your sofa:
- Grab a cloth or towel and dab it as dry as possible, but don’t rub
- Get your carpet cleaner and follow instructions on the product label.
- Make sure to fully cover the coffee with the foam spray
- Rub the foam in with a damp, soft brush
- Let the foam dry completely
- Once it’s dried, grab the vacuum cleaner and remove the excess
Sit back, relax and enjoy your sofa again.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.
Share it with Family & Friends!
Do you like our tips? Let the people around you enjoy it as well!