- Get your carpet cleaner and follow instructions on the product label
- Carefully dry the stain by dabbing it with a cloth
- If directed, shake the can or bottle before use
- Make sure to fully cover the grease stain with the foam
- Rub the foam in with a damp, soft brush
- Let the foam dry
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dried stain remover
We slid right through that. Now glide across your clean carpet and relax on the couch.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.