Oops! Let’s give this stain the red carpet treatment. This is how to remove tomato sauce stains from your carpet. Want to see more? Join our community here.
- Grab a paper towel to remove all excess flesh and seeds from the tomato.
- Get your carpet cleaner and follow usage directions according to the product label
- Fully cover the stain with the foam and rub it in with a damp, soft brush.
- Let the foam dry completely. Patience is key.
- Remove the dry foam with your vacuum cleaner.
Your carpet is royal ready again!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help! Explore now.