How to remove blood stains from your clothing
Blood on your clothes? We hope you didn’t hurt yourself! Because this problem can’t be fixed with a band aid. We will show you how to remove blood stains from your clothes. Want to see more? Click here to join our growing community!
Follow these steps to remove blood stains from your clothes:
- Rinse the garment with cold water as soon as possible
- Pour a small amount of liquid laundry detergent into a cup
- Press the garment against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Gently rub the detergent into the stain
- Let it soak in for a few minutes
- Wash the garment as usual, following the instructions on the label
Bye-bye bloody situation. Be careful next time!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.