Blood on your clothes? We hope you didn’t hurt yourself! Because this problem can’t be fixed with a band aid. We will show you how to remove blood stains from your clothes. Want to see more? Click here to join our growing community!
- Rinse the garment with cold water as soon as possible
- Pour a small amount of liquid laundry detergent into a cup
- Press the garment against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Gently rub the detergent into the stain
- Let it soak in for a few minutes
- Wash the garment as usual, following the instructions on the label
Bye-bye bloody situation. Be careful next time!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.