Want a sweet stain removal tip? When it comes to chocolate stains, here’s how to effectively remove them from clothing. If you want to stay up to date with Ask Team Clean, you can sign-up here.
- Scratch of any excess chocolate with the back of a spoon
- Turn your garment inside out and rinse it in cold water
- Grab your liquid detergent and pour a small amount in a cup
- Press shirt with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Rub the detergent gently into the stain
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with high-quality detergent
That’s how it’s done! Now go treat yourself to a piece of chocolate. And by piece, we mean the whole bar.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.