- Scratch of any excess chocolate with the back of a spoon
- Turn your garment inside out and rinse it in cold water
- Grab your liquid detergent and pour a small amount in a cup
- Press shirt with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Rub the detergent gently into the stain
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with high-quality detergent
That’s how it’s done! Now go treat yourself to a piece of chocolate. And by piece, we mean the whole bar.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.