Coffee stains… not the best way to start your day. We brighten up your day and your shirt by showing you how to remove coffee stains from your clothes. Want to see more? Click here to join our growing community!
- Dab the coffee stain with a dry cloth or towel
- Spray stain remover on the stain and let it dry for 10 minutes
- Get your liquid detergent and pour a small amount in a cup
- Press the shirt with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with laundry detergent
Your shirt and your mood – they're both cleared up!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.