- Dab the coffee stain with a dry cloth or towel
- Spray stain remover on the stain and let it dry for 10 minutes
- Get your liquid detergent and pour a small amount in a cup
- Press the shirt with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with laundry detergent
Your shirt and your mood – they're both cleared up!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.