- Grab your liquid detergent
- Pour a small amount in a cup
- Press the shirt with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Rub the detergent gently onto the stain
- If the stain has dried, pour some lukewarm water on it
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with high-quality detergent
You’ve got the green light to wear your stain-free clothes again.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.