Code red! Got tomato stains on your favorite clothes? In this video we show you how to remove (dried) tomato stains from your clothes. Want to see more? Sign Up Now.
- Scrape off the excess flesh and seeds with a spoon
- Grab a cloth or paper towel to absorb the liquid
- Now grab your liquid detergent and pour a small amount in a cup
- Press the shirt with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Rub the detergent gently into the stain
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with laundry detergent
Say no to tomato!
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.