How to remove wine stains from your clothing
Did wine spill on your clothes? A sip of wine wasted, but that doesn’t mean your clothes are wasted too. This is how to remove red wine stains from your clothes. Want to see more? Sign-up now.
Follow these steps to remove wine stains from clothing.
- Get your liquid detergent and pour a small amount in a cup
- Press your garment with the stain against the cup
- Flip them both to cover the stain with detergent (make sure to avoid contact with skin)
- Gently rub the detergent into the stain
- Check the care label if you can machine wash it and at what temperature
- If it’s 104 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, wash it on its own
- Machine wash it with laundry detergent
No more red wine on your shirt, that deserves a toast.
Questions about cleaning, laundry and other household issues? We’re here to help. Explore now.
Share it with Family & Friends!
Do you like our tips? Let the people around you enjoy it as well!