Now that you’ve prepared your fitted sheet, it’s time to get folding. All you’ll need is the sheet and a flat surface. You could fold them directly on the mattress, the floor, or a kitchen countertop. Just make sure that any surface you choose is clean.
- Start from the inside out. Grab hold of two of the elasticated corners of the sheet on the longer side.
- Fold your arms together and fold one corner over another.
- Smooth over the edges to straighten them a little more.
- Grab the other corner and fold it over. It’s best to start folding vertically along the sheet.
- Now, fold away the excess fabric. This should create a rectangle.
- Then lay the sheet flat on a surface and fold it into thirds.
- When you’re done, fold it once more into quarters.